Updated: Sep 5
A lot of times my customers don't really know how to create, manage, prioritise and maintain a product backlog. While a product backlog should be at the core of each of their projects.
In this training, I will explain to you :
- What is a product backlog
- How to create a product backlog
- How to prioritise a backlog
- How to estimate items on a backlog
- How to plan with a product backlog
- What do the following terms mean : MoSCow, Initiative, Epic, Story Point, Velocity, ...
If you're interested in this training, it is for free and can be found here